The College Council has endorsed a variety of uniform items which form the student Dress Code.
Council believes that the wearing of a clearly defined uniform and a high standard of personal grooming creates a sense of collective and individual pride in students’ identification with their school. In addition it provides a common standard of dress which is non-competitive and safe, and enhances the image of the college in the community.
Dobson’s Uniform Shop operates from the Paisley Senior Campus in Newport.
General Opening hours are:
- Tuesday 8.15am – 11.00am
- Wednesday 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Thursday 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- First Saturday of the month 9.00am – 12.00pm (excl. school holidays)
Current conditions of entry into the store are:
– Only one adult per student(s) in each family will be allowed in the shop at any one time.
– Masks must be worn in store at all times.
– Contactless payment methods such as credit card/eftpos is preferred
Personal fitting appointments are recommended due to the current social distancing requirements. Please contact the Uniform Shop on 9399 3178 or email email@example.com to arrange a appointment time
Dobsons Pty Ltd
29 Marconi Drive, Dandenong Vic 3175
T 03 8788 7500