The College Council has endorsed a variety of uniform items which form the student Dress Code.
Council believes that the wearing of a clearly defined uniform and a high standard of personal grooming creates a sense of collective and individual pride in students’ identification with their school. In addition it provides a common standard of dress which is non-competitive and safe, and enhances the image of the college in the community.
Dobson’s Uniform Shop operates from the Paisley Senior Campus in Newport. General Operating hours resume form Tuesday 15th of June.
General Opening hours are:
- Tuesday 8.15am – 11.00am
- Wednesday 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Thursday 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- First Saturday of the month 9.00am – 12.00pm (excl. school holidays)
Current conditions of entry into the store are:
- Only one adult per student(s) in each family will be allowed in the shop at any one time.
- Masks must be worn in store at all times.
- Contactless payment methods such as credit card/eftpos is preferred
- Check in via QR code using the Service Victoria App which is now a compulsory government requirement
Personal fitting appointments are recommended due to the current social distancing requirements. Please contact the Uniform Shop on 9399 3178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a appointment time
Dobsons Pty Ltd
29 Marconi Drive, Dandenong Vic 3175
T 03 8788 7500